The Goddess & The Green Man
17 High Street
Somerset BA6 9DP
Tel: (01458) 834697
Proprietor: Tyna Redpath
Delivery and Postage Costs
Postage and packing charges are automatically calculated by our shopping cart and vary according to which country you are ordering from. Orders are normally dispatched from our store within five working days, often sooner, unless they are temporarily out of stock. If an item is out of stock and there is going to be a longer delay, we will inform you by email and offer you a revised delivery date.
If an item is urgent please let us know!
In the UK, postage and packing is worked out by the weight of your order. Our minimum charge for any order in the UK is £3.25, and the maximum in the UK is £12.00 . As a small business we struggle with the costs of postage to our customers but these costs are outside of our control.
For orders to Europe, the USA, and anywhere else in the world, the cost is also worked out according to the weight of your order.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. Outstanding orders can be cancelled at any time.
Returns and Exchanges
We pride ourselves on the quality of our goods and our service. Our Mail Order money back guarantee is unconditional. We want you to be happy! A full refund is available on any items or goods purchased from our online shop if they do not meet your expectations. You will have to pay the return cost of postage. If a return is necessary, please do the following:
- Contact us within 7 working days from the day after delivery and return the goods within 28 days.
- Contact us via email or in writing.
- In the event of an exchange please state your required exchange item clearly.
- Return to us with the products in their original packaging and labels.
- All goods must be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that any items returned to us should be sent by Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid.
- Please be sure we have your full name & address, phone number and email address.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the invoice or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such items must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt. We will endeavour fully to correct any failure with your order. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by our appointed carrier.
Upon your notification we will require the goods to be returned at our cost and they will be replaced with great speed, unless a refund is required. The refund will be made upon receipt of the goods.