Walking The Wheel Of The Year by Emma-Jane Cross
A new book encompassing the wheel of the year is always welcome. And this one is a gem.
A book written to be used as an inspirational tool to start living a lifestyle connected to nature’s rhythm, using nature as a mirror for continuing personal development, practising seasonal spirituality. Alternatively, it can be used as a workbook where the reader follows the season by working through the wisdom, journeys and ceremonies within the book inspired by the eight ancient Celtic and Nordic festivals which mark the turning of the seasons. On this journey you will:
- Discover your connection to nature’s rhythm
- Learn about yourself and grow with nature cycle
- Understand more about how our ancestors understood nature’s cycle
- Gain tools and be empowered to create a life you love
- Deepen your spiritual process through journey and ceremony
And we like anyone speaking from wisdom who says 'Take what works for you and leave the rest behind. You can always come back another time to get inspired.'